Orders and Returns Policy
- As some of the Daisiboo Candles product range are handmade to order please allow 3-5 working days for despatch
- Should we envisage any delay with your order we will notify you via email as soon as possible
- If you have a bespoke/personalised request, batch request, ordered an item that is out of stock, or an order for an upcoming event, then please email email@example.com and we will contact you to discuss further
- At this time we do not offer a telephone order/payment service
- All promotional codes are equal to one code per order and do not apply to postage of packaging costs.
- Making payments with Daisiboo Candles is safe and secure. As with any secure website please ensure the padlock icon is displayed in the browser address bar when making payment
- We accept most types of online payment methods i.e debit/credit card or via Pay Pal using HTE Pay Pal secure checkout platform
- Unfortunately, we do not accept cheque payments.
DeliveryServices available to ship within the UK only are:-
- 2nd Class - Recorded Delivery - Royal Mail £4.00
- Courier depending on weight/size of package
- A Local delivery service is available for a small surcharge. Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not entirely satisfied with your chosen Daisiboo Candles product and wish to return for a refund then you must:-
- Within 3 days of receipt of product notify us at email@example.com stating your:-
Reason for return
- Within 5 days of receipt of product return the product to us at:-
Daisiboo Candles Returns
3 Young Court
- Please note that all products must be securely packaged when returning, and will only be refunded if in a re-sellable condition. Items returned to us that arrive damaged will not be credited
- Customers are responsible for return postage. We do suggest for your own peace of mind that goods are returned by Recorded Delivery as we are unable to refund goods not received by this office. It is the Customers responsibility to claim compensation from Royal Mail
- On receipt and after inspection of the product we will happily issue a refund leaving you free to re-order a different product. Please note that if payment was made by Credit/Debit card then the refund can only be issued to the card used to make the original purchase
- All refunds will be made within 10 working days of receipt of products.
In the unlikely event that your order is delivered damaged in transit please:-
- Within 3 days of receipt of product notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating:-
Invoice Number along with photographs of the damaged product
- If you are unable to email photographs we would request that you return the damaged product via Recorded Delivery within 5 days and in the original packaging for inspection
- On receipt and after inspection we will either issue a full refund and return postage costs or replace the product.
Returns outside of 14 days
Claims for faulty items made after 14 days have elapsed will be processed at our discretion. Items with a reported defect deemed to be as a result of acceptable and typical wear and tear or neglect or misuse will not be classed as faulty.
Please note we do not have a policy in place for Exchanges.